- Whip the cream, putting aside a small part for the decoration where you will add a teaspoon of icing sugar.
- Gently add Cremadelizia coffee Babbi to the whipped cream. Mix with low speed electric whisk.
- Take a 12.5 cm hinged cake mold, line it with kitchen foil and pour the mixture inside, leveling the surface. Put in the freezer a couple of hours to firm up.
- Gently remove from the mold and place on the serving plate.
- Prepare the coffee and place it on a deep plate, add the cold milk and mix (equal measure of coffee and milk).
- Cut the Casarecci Naldoni biscuits at the base, so that they stand straight and do not exceed too much the height of the cake
- Immerse the inside of the biscuits in the coffee, so that they stick well to the cake.
- Decorate the frame of the cake with the whipped cream, set aside, finally put some coffee beans.
- Tie with a ribbon. In this way the biscuits will remain even more united to the cake that will also become more aesthetically pleasing.