- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the crumbled biscuits and melted butter. Spread the mixture on the bottom of the baking pan, previously lined with baking paper. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to rest.
- Following the order of the ingredients, mix the mascarpone and Philadelphia with the caster sugar, add the 2 eggs, and stir gently to create a soft cream without lumps.
- Then add two generous tablespoons of Cremadelizia Babbi ai pinoli and stir gently. If you want, you can also add a handful of previously roasted pine nuts to the mixture.
- Bake the Cheesecake at 180°C for about 45/50 minutes. It must become a nice amber colour, but to be sure, use the toothpick test.
- Allow to cool.