- Pour sugar and eggs in a bowl and mix them with an electric whisk until the dough puffes up.
- Add little by little milk and oil, then add the hazelnut flour, the flour, the yeast add the salt. Mix with an electric whisk for few seconds.
- Pour half of the mixture in the mold then bake for 10 minutes at 175°.
- Pull out the cake and spread over Babbi Cocoa Cremadelizia up to 1cm from the edge.
- Pour the rest of the mixture and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool down then sprinkle icing sugar over it.