- Beat the eggs with the sugar in a bowl until you get a frothy mixture. Add a pinch of salt, the previously sifted flour and baking powder. Mix all the ingredients until you obtain an homogeneous mixture.
- Once ready, divide the dough and add two teaspoons of unsweetened cocoa to one half of the dough.
- First pour the white dough onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and cook at 200 ° for about 7 minutes, but not let the base dry out too much.
- Remove it from the oven and pour the chocolate mixture over it. Finish cooking for another 7 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, spread the Cremadelizia and roll it all up gently.