- • Put the flour, icing sugar, raspberry powder and cold butter cut into small pieces into a planetary mixer and beat until a sandy mixture is obtained. If you don’t have a planetary mixer, you can knead directly by hand.
• Add the egg whites and knead until the mixture is smooth.
• Place the resulting dough in the fridge, covered with cling film, and use after one hour.
• Take the dough, roll it out to a thickness of about 5 mm and cut the biscuits into your preferred shape, remembering that half of them should have a hole in the centre.
• Bake for 9/10 minutes (not longer!) at 170°, leave to cool and fill with Cremadelizia Pistacchio Babbi.