For the ice cream (Thermomix recipe):
- Put the milk, cream, sugar, egg yolk and salt in the mixing bowl for 7 minutes at 90° Speed 4
- Add 3 tablespoons of Cremadelizia Pistacchio Babbi 20 sec. Speed 3
- Put the mixture in a bowl and let it cool down.
- Once cooled, place the tray in the freezer for a whole day.
For the biscuits:
- Crumble the butter into small pieces, add the flour and whisk until smooth, add the icing sugar and the Cremadelizia Cacao Babbi and, beat the egg with the yolk in a bowl and add it to the mixture.
- Knead with your hands until you obtain a solid and compact dough. Leave it to rest in the fridge for 1 hour.
- After this time, roll out the dough and use a round mould to cut out the biscuits (they should be 0.5 cm thick).
- Bake at 180° for 16 minutes. Allow to cool after baking.
To form the ice cream biscuits:
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer and put it in the Thermomix mixing bowl.
- Mix by inserting the spatula in the measuring cup 10 sec. speed 4
- Cut strips of baking paper 6 cm high and wrap one strip around a biscuit, secure with a piece of adhesive tape.
- Fill the mould created with 2 tablespoons of ice cream, place it in the freezer for an hour.
- Once compacted, place the other biscuit on top, remove the baking paper and pass the edge of ice cream in the chopped pistachios.
- Serve immediately or put them back in the freezer on a sheet of baking paper.