- Sift the flour and put it on a pastry board or in a bowl. Add the cold butter cut into small cubes in the center. Break the butter with your fingertips until you get a mixture of tiny crumbs. Add the sugar, a pinch of salt and the lemon peel. Finally add the eggs. Quickly mix everything until you get a compact dough. Form a loaf, wrap it in plastic wrap and let it rest for about 60 minutes in the refrigerator.
- After this time, remove it from the refrigerator and let it dissolve at “room” temperature; remove a little of the dough at a time, shape into balls of 8 – 10 grams and arrange them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- With a glass coffee cup, gently flatten the balls and decorate them with the tines of a fork. Bake at 170 degrees for about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool well.
- Spread the Cremadelizia Cacao Babbi or the Cremadelizia Pistacchio Babbi on half of the biscuits and close them with the remaining biscuits
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Once cooled, dip them half into the chocolate. Place them on a plate lined with baking paper and let them set for a few minutes in a cool and dry place.
- Finally decorate them with the coconut or with the fine chopped pistachio.