- In a saucepan, pour the water, the butter and salt and bring to boil.
Now add the flour and start stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Let it cool down.
- At this point add the eggs one at a time. Mix the first egg then when it is absorbed add the second.
- Now form the puffs by inserting the dough into a pastry bag and placing them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake at 200º for 15 minutes then at 180º for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, leave them to cool in the oven by placing a wooden spoon in the middle of the oven door.
- Now fill them with Cremadelizia Biscokrok Babbi.