- Start preparing the macarons by whipping the egg whites until stiff, adding the icing sugar and food colouring until you have a firm, meringue-like mixture.
- Sift the almond flour and incorporate it well into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a pastry bag with a smooth nozzle and start forming the macarons. If you don’t have a macaron baking mat and want to make perfect macarons, draw circles on the baking paper leaving at least 3 cm between each circle (you can use a 2-euro coin!),
- Let them flatten and rest for about 2-3 minutes and then bake at 150° for 15 minutes.
- Let your biscuits cool completely before removing them from the mat; then turn the baking paper over to the other side and pour the dough into each of the drawn shapes.
- In the meantime, mix the Cremadelizia Nocciole Babbi and the Cremadelizia Caffè Babbi (about 2 generous spoons of each) in a bowl and pour the resulting cream into a second pastry bag.
- Take one half of the biscuit and pour in the cream, then close with a second half and your macarons with coffee cream are ready to be enjoyed!