Artisan Gelato Course
19 - 22 November
17 - 20 March 2020
Who it is for
The course is aimed at professionals who wish to improve their skills relating to the invention, balancing and creation of customized recipes using any kind of ingredient.
To register, it is necessary to have participated in Artisan Gelato level I or have experience in the sector.
The Artisan Gelato level II course aims at increasing the knowledge of traditional and modern raw materials, exploring the balancing techniques, adapting them to the result that must be obtained. There will be the creation of products able to satisfy the needs of various types of customer. Lastly, there will be the study of “product oriented” communications techniques.
Also for you…
- 1 BABBI Apron
- 1 BABBI Pastry chef jacket
- Analysis of traditional and original ingredients
- Basics of balancing and advanced techniques
- Customised cream based recipes
- Management and solution of problems
- Chocolate Gelato
- Fruit sorbets made with direct and indirect method
- Health: allergies and intolerances
- A “product-oriented” communication
- Production of VEGAN OK certified gelato
- Production of gelato with low glycemic index
- Cocktail sorbets
- Gourmet Gelato
- Spices and infusions